based on this post (x)
A Merlin and Doctor Who blog. I picked this URL because I think it would be fucking awesome if the Doctor’s next companion was Jethro played by Colin Morgan. I lead a Merthur and Brolin life because it’s so yeah!
You know what you guys need in your lives?
there’s everything you could ever want
Doctor who AND Merlin
I mean, what else is there?
The BBC has revealed the title of the Doctor Who Series 7 finale - it is The Name of the Doctor. Included above is the movie poster style artwork for the story - click on them for bigger versions. The episode, written by Steven Moffat and starring Matt Smith, Jenna-Louise Coleman and Alex Kingston, airs in the UK and North America on May 18 and on the following day in Australia, Poland and South Africa. Here’s a synopsis for the story:
“Someone is kidnapping the Doctor’s friends, leading him towards the one place in all of time and space that he should never go.”
OK so I feel creative, send me a pairing and a prompt and I’ll write you a drabble (that’s an exactly 100 word drabble) about them. I don’t even care if I ship them, just roll with it :D
Great! Now that you finished the easy part:
And just when you think it’s safe to assume you’ve experienced all things Who, feel free to enjoy some light reading.
And then if you’re bored one day you can check out the comics.
This is why I don’t need Doctor Who fanfiction.
Because there’s already tons of legal Doctor Who fanfiction
And if you want to rest your eyes after all that watching and reading, why not treat your ears to some easy listening?
Want to do something on your computer? No problem!
But hey, what if you just want to watch some more TV to relax? serve yourself!
Doctor Who is sort of like the TARDIS. From the outside you might think it’s just 7 Seasons worth of TV but then when you step inside it never ends.
THIS IS THE PERFECT POST.
I’d be like that with a time traveller:
I HAVE TO KNOW
IS DESTIEL CANON?
DO WE EVER FIND OUT THE DOCTOR’S NAME?
HOW DID SHERLOCK DO IT?
WHEN DOES BOOK TWO OF KORRA COME OUT?
I NEED TO KNOW
- Oswin had a Rose stuck in her hair in the Asylum.
- Clara Oswin Oswald worked in the “Rose & Crown”
- Clara walks around the TARDIS the same way Rose does.
- She had a Rose on her grave stone.
- The Doctor brings white Roses to her grave
- Roses in her room in modern times
- The Bells of St John = The Idiots Lantern
- Riding on a bike as opposed to a vespa.
- An exploding sun. (The End of the World/The Rings of Akhaten)
- Her dad almost got run over by a car, Rose’s did.
- Her mother died the day Rose first met the Doctor, so she probably died because of the Autons?
- A girl in a shop gave Clara the “best helpline in the universe”. Rose used to work in a shop. (Still not sure who that woman is, but we all thought the same thing at that moment, dind’t we?”
Not parallels but maybe significant:
- Clara is 16 when her mother dies, the same day Rose meets the Doctor. Rose is 19. Which means, Rose would be 27 in the 50th anniversary while Clara is 24.
to be continued, message me if you remember more!
We know Oswin was a Dalek…
And we assume she died…
But what if she didn’t? What if she lived and eventually went insane and became the Dalek Emperor? The one at the Game Station.
And then Rose Bad Wolfed her ass.
But because she was Rose…
SO FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON’T KNOW I’M IN CYPRUS SO MY QUEUE IS ON SO YEAH HI EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW FOLLOWERS IN THE LAST DAY OR SO AND NOW I’M GOING TO DOWNLOAD DOCTOR WHO AND LOADED MARCH PART 12 AND GO BACK AND SI IN THE WARM OK I LOVE YOU ALL MAKE GOOD CHOICES
I just saw somewhere that there’s supposed to be a Doctor/Clara/River Love triangle
*prays that maybe this time it will result in polyamory because if anyone can do it it’s the doctor who franchise*